Subject: [Leica] Prescient M lens predictions
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sun, 13 May 2012 09:50:59 +1000

Frank, my post was primarily to point out the hints on new lenses that he
included since he has spent time with Peter Karbe (chief of Leica Camera
optical department).

I'm very surprised that you found nothing of interest in Thorsten's website
but then I seem to be disconnected with what the LUG wants to talk about or
finds interesting currently.
Cyclical I guess with personalities and contributors.

Cheers,
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman