Subject: [Leica] Prescient M lens predictions
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Sun, 13 May 2012 11:14:05 +0100

Am I the only one to not like the boke of the very expensive new Summicron
in the picture of the girl with a magazine? This reminds me of shots I took
with a Voigtlander 50mm f1.5, which I sold for this very reason.

The background is less busy but I much prefer the previous picture with the
Summilux Asph.

Frank