Subject: [Leica] IMG: Another Graduate
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler)
Date: Sun, 13 May 2012 15:45:25 -0700

Thanks everyone for your kind comments and well wishes! If you'd like to
see more snaps, they are here:
http://www.rgaphoto.com/Graduation
There are a couple in there (hats in the air, photo with her Aunt and
Uncle) that I like enough to work on further. C&C and suggestion of best
likes are always appreciated.

The commencement speaker was Dr. Angela Davis. She was extremely
interesting and not preachy to the new grads. Though her Afro has shrunk
since my Berkeley days, her time induced wisdom and depth of experience,
combined with her less rehtorical eloquence, was really captivating and
thought provoking. She really got into her delivery about half way through
and began sounding like the fiery spokeswoman she was in the 60's. The
message was not lost on the audience, nor was it off-putting.
Brought back a few memories :-)
Best,
Bob