Subject: [Leica] Shocking: MM images do not look like film!
From: gerry.walden at me.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 10:16:34 +0100

John

I find your comment about SilverEfex not owrking strange when I read this on
the Leica site:

"Leica M Monochrom buyers also benefit from a free online download option
(available after registration of the camera) for the software packages;
Adobe? Photoshop? Lightroom? 4, a professional workflow solution and the
world's leading black-and-white image processing software Silver Efex Pro?."

Would they really be foolish enough to offer software that didn't work with
the camera?

Gerry

Gerry Walden
+44 (0)23 8046 3076 or