Subject: [Leica] "I Spy" exhibit at the NGA, plus Joan Miro
From: zoeica at mac.com (Chris Williams)
Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 11:12:07 -0500

Was just there as well!

Robert Frank's "borders" was interesting. Looked like he flashed the
paper to make the edges of the paper his matte and used a black marker
to make bordered around the image.

Also the National Portrait Gallery has an exhibit on Matthew Brady's
Civil War Generals portraits.

Chris Williams
www.zoeicaimages.net
www.rebirthworkshops.com