Subject: [Leica] Jono Slack MM images on the Leica MM site
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 21:11:18 +0000

I am hoping that there are similar to the medium format negs I recently
scanned in, slightly dark and flat output. gives enough detail to expand to
full range rather than having to fight contrast...

Jono said that all the lighting in China was very flat as well.

john

If photog think that they can now avoid having to post process by using MM,
they will be sorely mistaken. Possibly it will require even more tweak than
the regular M9 files....

Message from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Jono Slack MM images on the Leica MM site)
Message from richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] Jono Slack MM images on the Leica MM site)