Subject: [Leica] FS Friday
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 18:14:06 -0700

Metz 40MZ-3i flash with SCA 3501 adapter for Leica R cameras + case - $100 +
shipping/handling
Best flash I have ever used.  I wish it was adaptable to my Nikon D7000, but
alas, no such luck.
I can send pictures
http://blog.americanpeyote.com/2010/08/24/metz-40-mz-flash-review/

R to EOS adapter with chip and lens cap.  I found one more.  Not sure if the
chip is working.   $6 + shipping/handling

Fossil Limited Edition Watch, The Beatles.  Never used.  Box, case,
everything.  $100 + shipping /handling
Like this one:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/1997-BEATLES-FOSSIL-LE-WATCH-BEATLES-KEY-CHAIN-New-/200547945489?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2eb196cc11

Contact off list.

Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired (retarded?) Science Teacher
& Unemployed photographer

"The Human Genome Project has proved Darwin more right than Darwin himself
would ever have dared dream."   James D. Watson

Replies: Reply from eric.calderwood at btinternet.com (Eric Calderwood) ([Leica] FS Friday (UK))