Subject: [Leica] Getting of to a splendid start!
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Sat, 19 May 2012 00:05:42 -0500 (CDT)

I have to add my applause to Howard for the excellent dinner choice tonight,
and will say I enjoyed meeting Adam and his wife Jan for the first time and
to meet with Howard again.  I have to agree with Adam though, that
definitely does not look like a M9 to me.  ;)  Also looking forward to
meeting with Ken and the rest of the group tomorrow.  Will post some photos
once the ship leaves port.

Gene