Subject: [Leica] IMG: Cockatoos in my street
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sun, 20 May 2012 13:55:53 +1000

12 new bird photographs in my Wildlife Gallery.  These are frequent
afternoon visitors outside my window and my 'safari' travelled only to my
front door. Apologies to dedicated shooters like Doug who work hard at
their bird photography. These are with the Zeiss Macro 100mm (on Nikon
D7000).

They are active and acrobatic and extremely loud.  That is the birds, not
Doug.
Flocks can be in hundreds and they are often in the company of Galahs and
(here) Sulphur-crested Cockatoos. Those also have a similar distinctive
'music'.
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/wg

Cheers,
Geoff