Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Eastern Sierra
From: oliverbryk at comcast.net (Bryk Oliver)
Date: Sun, 20 May 2012 10:16:52 -0700

Matthew wrote:

"That's an amazing cloud: L1011599
I have only seen one like it in the Highlands of Scotland
Nice photos
Best wishes, Matthew "

Montie wrote:

"+1  Gotta luv that shot!

Montie"

Richard wrote:

"Looks like some took a cloud and then shook it!

And if you are follower of Boing Boing, that should also remind you an
artist they link to recently who took the popularity data of the GOP
candidates and turn it into 3 D "object d'art." I will just stop there
because this is a Family Salon."

Thank you all for your comments.

Oliver

PS: I was unaware of Boing Boing. I get the point.