Subject: [Leica] The Red Epic M digital solution
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 15:02:37 -0400

The other thing I find more than vaguely interesting about this camera is
that it does not seem to know nor care if it's a still camera or a video
camera. Its more than just a still camera which shoots video or the
opposite.. Its a camera camera.
And though I know Jack about video this seems to be the first video camera
where you can shoot raw. If there's one thing that can get me into video it
might be that.
Of course I'm talking about another dream world in which I had anything
resembling that kind of money.
I'd just like to own and be involved with anything having to do with this
company. Which has enough brash innovation and brilliance for ten companies.
If Barnack were alive he'd be inquiring into their health benefits.

- - from my iRabs.
Mark Rabiner
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lugalrabs/springdays/