Subject: [Leica] help requested with Picasa web albums copyrightinfringements
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 23:51:31 -0500

That is too bad, Geoff.  I spotted a few of mine while searching for
something a month or so ago.  I guess someone can troll the LUG galleries if
they wish, but it does leave a bad taste in the mouth of the owner of the
images.

I don't think my insects and flowers will be complaining, though.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA