Subject: [Leica] 50AA: What does it mean for film users?
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 20:18:29 +0200

Yeah, but if I have to use a heavy tripod, then I might as well put a medium
or large format camera on it, it will blow any 35mm out of the water.

I think the excellence of Leica lenses lies less in absolute resolution (how
many of you walk around with tripods) and more in the high degree of
corrections of optical faults, flare resistance, absence of colour fringing
etc.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman