Subject: [Leica] Mark Rabiner
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard at sfr.fr)
Date: Sat, 26 May 2012 22:23:56 +0200 (CEST)

Message du : 26/05/2012 20:30
De : "Brian Reid " <reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
A : "Leica Users Group" <lug at leica-users.org>
Copie ? :
Sujet : [Leica] Mark Rabiner

I just talked to Mark Rabiner on the phone; he's on his way to the emergency
room in NYC (a fine thing for a long holiday weekend...) with some nerve or
muscle problem that renders him unable to bend his torso.

If you're the hoping sort; please hope he'll get better. If you're the
praying sort, then please pray he'll get better.

In any event, we'll likely not hear from him for a while. I've asked him to
stay in touch with me in case there needs to be a further status report.

Thanks Brian

Hold on fast Rabs, and be well and back soon.
I'll be shooting some high ISO night flowers for you in the meantime

Amiti?s
Philippe fingers crossed on the D700