Subject: [Leica] IMG - Flowers at Hidcote Gardens
From: topoxforddoc at btinternet.com (Charlie Chan)
Date: Sat, 26 May 2012 22:13:04 +0100

I don?t normally photograph flowers and I know it?s not Friday. After a long
time, I succumbed to buying a second hand M9, which arrived yesterday. Mind
you, I?ve spent more time developing film since it arrived.

Anyway it was a gorgeous summers day here in England. So I put my M9 into my
Caterham Seven and went for a drive to Hidcote.

http://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/hidcote/

I took my M9 and 3 lenses for the ride. Here are some floral shots with the
75 lux (shot at f2.8 - f4)

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/topoxforddoc/Hidcote+Flowers-1001068.jpg.html
http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/topoxforddoc/Hidcote+Poppy-1001082.jpg.html
http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/topoxforddoc/Hidcote+Poppy-1001088.jpg.html

Not bad really. OK, it?s not the same as a 100 macro on my DMR, but not bad
at all, I think. C&C welcome.

Best wishes,

Charlie
www.charlie-chan.co.uk