Subject: [Leica] IMG: American Bittern
From: topoxforddoc at btinternet.com (Charlie Chan)
Date: Sat, 26 May 2012 22:25:41 +0100

Doug,

Just fabulous.They have a translucent quality just like painting. Isn?t the
DMR just a wonderful piece of kit? I don?t care what others say - it?s
antique by digital terms, there?s virtually no support, it?s only 10 MP, but
hey when you get this image quality, then all that stuff just doesn?t matter.

Best wishes,

Charlie
www.charlie-chan.co.uk