Subject: [Leica] IMG: Cruise Day One - dusk on the Strait of Georgia
From: foto at marcdufour.net (Marc Dufour)
Date: Sun, 27 May 2012 10:29:37 +0200

Beautiful and relaxing.
Marc

-----Mensaje original-----
De: lug-bounces+foto=marcdufour.net at leica-users.org
[mailto:lug-bounces+foto=marcdufour.net at leica-users.org] En nombre de Adam
Bridge
Enviado el: domingo, 27 de mayo de 2012 5:12
Para: Leica Users Group

<http://adam-bridge.smugmug.com/gallery/23052813_ZsxXSq#!i=1869582972&k=Bk5L
5f7&lb=1&s=A>

NEX-7 @ ISO 3200 @ 1/80th of a second with 35mm f2.0 sumicron.

Shot about 9:30 PM after dinner from our balcony.

We had a great trip. I'm still processing it all. LUGers are great traveling
and dining companions!

Still on the road back to Davis. I'm looking forward to seeing some
wonderful panoramas from Howard, seeing the eagle and whale images that Ken
made, and Gene's shots as well. The ladies were shooting also so I'm eager
to see what they captured.

Adam