Subject: [Leica] Mark Rabiner
From: oliverbryk at comcast.net (Bryk Oliver)
Date: Sun, 27 May 2012 09:32:31 -0700

I met Mark when he was still living in Portland. Aside from his skills as a
photographer, printer, observer of the human condition, and entrepreneur I
believe that he is a survivor.

I add my sincere best wishes for his complete recovery however long it may
take.

Oliver

PS Does Mark live alone? Can anyone who lives nearby offer any assistance
that he might need in housekeeping matters etc.?