Subject: [Leica] More Vintage...Joan Osó
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sun, 27 May 2012 20:03:02 +0200

Joan Os? was the owner of the home you see in the first picture, his
home and his BAR ESPA?OL (second picture)  was the same thing. This
man was a very interesting person, nobody could shot pictures of he or
his bar, he was always protesting, we was becoming friends and I said
him one day I would like shot some pictures of you and your bar. The
Bar is a real charachter, please look large at his fishnet, his dog,
and many other things of his memories. He was a Republican soldier, a
fisherman and finally he had this bar in Sitges, sadly I've not take
note of his stories... Actually in the modern Sitges, the bar is no
more, it is a building with apartments.

Here his home area, a real aspect of the ancient home villages

All these pictures are from 1989 and was shot with my Leica R3, Super
Angulon R 21mm and Summicron R 90mm, Ilford HP5.

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Vintage/Bar+Espan__ol+890401-36.jpg.html

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Vintage/Bar+Espan__ol_+Joan+Oso__+890401-25.jpg.html

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Vintage/Bar+Espan__ol_+Joan+Oso__+890401-28.jpg.html

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Vintage/Bar+Espan__ol_+Joan+Oso__+890401-32.jpg.html

Thanks for looking, your c&c are welcome

Saludos cordiales
Lluis

Replies: Reply from leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans) ([Leica] More Vintage...Joan Osó)
Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] More Vintage...Joan Osó)