Subject: [Leica] My new Book: "Paris, mes souvenirs"
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 03:56:30 +0200

Thank you very much Jim (Laird) to have take a look to thre book and
for your kind commet on the pictures. The texts that are in french and
not translated to English are french poems, literature or songs,
difficut to find a proper translation and on the other hand there is a
reason of space, I would need some more page to add the translations
of these texts, Captions and general descriptions are in French and
English.

Thanks again,

cheers
Lluis

El 27/05/2012, a las 21:52, James Laird escribi?: