Subject: [Leica] Juneau - our first stop on the LUG cruise
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sun, 27 May 2012 21:00:13 -0500

Personally, I would write this one off.  Lots of foot and auto traffic,
bus exhaust fumes and so forth.  All in all, it looked like most crowded
cities:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/kcarney/_MG_4190-Edit.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/kcarney/_MG_4188-Edit.jpg.html

I had ridiculed the endless itinerant "jewelry" stores (tanzanite,
ammolite, kryptonite etc.) to the point where Susan was compelled to buy
a Tanzanite bracelet, fortunately only $9.95 ( genuine made in China
sticker).

Ken
But wait - I have not edited the glacier outside of town.  More to come,
better I hope.

Replies: Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Juneau - our first stop on the LUG cruise)