Subject: [Leica] Another MM Write up
From: digiratidoc at gmail.com (James Laird)
Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 09:32:21 -0500

Does Leica have any plans to include 'Art Filter'-like algorithms in
the MM to mimic the use of black and white filters? Like most of us I
still have a slew of Yellow, Green, Red, etc. filters I used on my
film Ms. But I for one would not want to put ANY filter in front of my
$7195 50 ASPH on my $7950 MM! Get the best 50 in front of the best
monochrome camera available and then put some crappy filter on the
lens? Not for me.

Jim Laird

Replies: Reply from abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] Another MM Write up)
Reply from billcpearce at cox.net (Bill Pearce) ([Leica] Another MM Write up)