Subject: [Leica] Another MM write-up
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 23:09:44 +0530

In which case they will put some coloured faux leather on it, call it some
limited edition or the other, triple the price and sell it to Far Eastern
collectors. They know this game inside out, and it keeps the company alive
and in the black! If you ask me it is the best way of selling surplus stock
that I have ever seen. Brilliant, actually.
Cheers
Jayanand