Subject: [Leica] Ketchikan, Alaska
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 14:10:31 -0500

Here is an eagle posing for us.  This is at a refuge for non-releasable
birds near town.  He had just swallowed a mouse, and I missed the shot
with the back half of the mouse hanging out of his beak.  There was a
lady there who worked for the refuge, and I asked for another mouse but
to no avail.  She also politely denied my request to have the bird perch
on her arm ("Sir, that would be incredibly dangerous!").  Oh well

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/kcarney/_MG_4588.jpg.html

C&C appreciated as always.

Ken

Replies: Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] Ketchikan, Alaska)