Subject: [Leica] More Skagway Rail photos
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 07:19:11 -0700

> Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 18:49:14 -0700
> From: <tedgrant at shaw.ca>
> Subject: Re: [Leica] More Skagway Rail photos
> To: "Leica Users Group" <lug at leica-users.org>
>
> H&ECummer SHOWED:
> Subject: [Leica] More Skagway Rail photos
>
> Hi Howard,
> A very interesting series. Maybe next year if all goes well I'll be able
> complete the tour as earlier planned for this year. :-(  However, all you
> folks have me wondering why I should go and explain how to take / make
> interesting photographs. :-) Given  what we've seen by all the shooters!
>
> So far the out put of each and everyone on the cruise has given me a "nice
> feeling of goose bumps for the quality in varying degrees!" :-)
>
> Basically I have no problem with each as it appears everyone did a
> smashing
> great job in their selection of posted pictures!"
>
> Certainly illustrates everyone had a great picture taking time! :-) :-)
>
> cheers,
> ted

Hi Ted,
Thanks very much for the encouraging words! The cruise and its ports of call
were so visually rich that it was easy to pick out subjects.
What I find so interesting is how each of us have posted different views on
what we all commonly saw.
Next year, if we do this again, as "Old Hands" we should be even more adept
at getting better angles of the best views.
Let's go!
Howard

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca) ([Leica] CRUISE COMMENT.)