Subject: [Leica] IMG: Happy Birthday!
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 10:14:24 -0700

Tina Manley OFFERED:

> My baby (the youngest of four) is 32 years old today!!  I must be getting
> old!
> > http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/143642697<<<<

Hi Tina,
Please pass along to Laura my most happiest of birthdays! And a whole bunch
more for a long long time.

It is I who now carries her beautiful shopping bag for groceries.
May she have many many more years of great success in her new business.

(And you said.)  "I must be getting old!"

No dear lady not you! :-) That is merely an excuse for the "Weak of mind and
heart!" May your attitude always be "Young of heart and spirit!" And always
ready to (pardon my expression) "KICK ASS!" If need be no matter what age!
:-)
cheers,
"old ;-) Doc ted. ;-)