Subject: [Leica] IMG: Early Morning at the Volvo Salvage Yard
From: Barry98 at telus.net (Barry Hinderks)
Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 12:47:30 -0700

Nice set Jim. Moody and brings back memories. The 544 was a cool car
when I was heavy into my younger car days. A friend just bought a
restored 544 wagon last year and promptly travelled right across
Canada in it - without any issues. Never know, the one in your photo
may end up on the road again...
BarryH