Subject: [Leica] marriage
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 18:55:07 -0400

The fact that you're a goodhearted woman who would never do that to your
husband doesn't change the fact that you still have a license to steal if
you wanted to. That wasn't such a concern for your generation, Tina. When
you got married, people respected their marriage vows, and each other.

The women of my generation simply do not have that belief. They get bored,
they go screw someone else. Then they divorce the man and take most of
what he has. More than half of marriages in my age group  fail within 5
years, and 85% of divorces are filed by the women, not the men. When a
female attorney tells me that men are idiots for marrying today, I see no
reason why she would lie.

Even my mother has told me that! She works with a lot of women who are my
age and younger, and she has told me that she is absolutely mortified by
their behaviour. She asked me recently why she keeps seeing young women
ditching good men for worthless scum. She finally understood why so many
decent men refuse to marry these days. Women can do what they want, its a
free country, and I would certainly not want the government telling people
who want to divorce that they cannot. At the same time, the laws are very
unjust, and men have the freedom to refuse to participate. I have met some
women who are good women, but they're all my mother's age.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Become a fan on Facebook