Subject: [Leica] IMG: Aita B&W
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler)
Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 00:18:47 -0700

I think there is a luster and richness to her eyes that is flat in the BW.
If there could be more darkening in the eyes and hair, that may add
contrast to the right spots.
As it stands now, IMO, there is more life in the color image. The BW seem
flat on my screen.
love the way you fill the screen Tina! Gorgeous.
Bob