Subject: [Leica] Sensor, Lens, Leica
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 15:07:00 -0700

Just like in the past.  Leica users bought film from different companies.
There was nothing special about the film.  It always has been the glass.

Only difference is that now you pay thousands of dollars for the film....
And you are stuck with it for the life of the camera.  So,  better get what
you think is the best for what you are doing since you cannot change it
cheaply.

Only thing special about their sensors is the lack of AA filters that
perhaps puts them above the same sensor in a different camera.

Aram