Subject: [Leica] now here are some mean clouds
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 18:52:11 -0500

We had our roof replaced two years ago from a hail storm (in May), and I
won't be surprised to see this one needing replacement.   I see the
gypsies have already swarmed in.   One more reason our town has an
ordinance against door-to-door solicitation without a permit, which is
not an easy thing to get.  Our first three roofs were wood shingle, then
our insurance company gave us premium and deductible concessions to go
to composition.  Oh well, I got a decent cloud photo - life is good.

Ken