Subject: [Leica] DAS IMG 120: Cuzco
From: dstella1 at ameritech.net (Dante Stella)
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2012 07:33:27 -0400

Thanks... I ended up taking an X100, a GA645 and 50 rolls of TMY,  The MM
looks tempting, but I suspect it would not have lightened the load much. The
bulk, yes...

At Huayna Picchu I became very glad I did not bring the M8; the weather was
nasty, and at one point the X100 had to go into a pocket to avoid being
smashed when crawling through a surprise cave near the top of the mountain.
I didn't even bother to bring the other camera for that climb...Also, the
sweep panorama function was handy for taking establishing shots.

Dante