Subject: [Leica] LUG cruise - entertainment
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2012 17:57:14 -0500

The entertainment on ship was diverse.  Unfortunately, we forgot to
calendar any of the many stage productions, comedy acts and lectures,
but the outside movie theater was pretty impressive.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/kcarney/_MG_4083-Edit.jpg.html

I had put in a request for "Pulp Fiction", but the movie that evening
was "Singing in the Rain".   I kept thinking I heard a Beethoven string
trio, probably an artifact of the long flight, but sure enough:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/kcarney/_MG_4238-Edit.jpg.html

These guys were really, really good (opinion from someone who can play
the hi-fi but nothing else).

Ken

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] LUG cruise - entertainment)