Subject: [Leica] How About a Pano?
From: johnbeal2 at gmail.com (John Beal)
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2012 06:02:17 -0700

Richard

I've recently become enamored with panoramics and couldn't agree more.
I've only put 5 rolls through my Horizon (cheapest way to dip my toe into
the format) but really like the challenge of putting interesting content in
the finder and not just crowd it with "stuff".

Maybe a Pano Picture Exchange group?

John Beal