Subject: [Leica] A family photo
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2012 23:48:10 +0200

Dear Ted, buenos dias too amigo!

Thank you very much for your kind comment, the Leica lens quality
helps a lot too in such strong backlights situations, in facy I've
learned from my father to shot portrait backlights, my mother loved be
photographed like this...! and we, the photography lovers we have a
special natural sensivity for the light.

I'm sorry I have not clarified when I've posted the picture, she is
not her mother, she is her Aunt, she loves her sister sons!

cheers
Lluis

El 02/06/2012, a las 18:57, <tedgrant at shaw.ca> <tedgrant at shaw.ca>
escribi?: