Subject: [Leica] Marriage
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2012 09:54:45 -0700

Robert mon ami,
My first reaction to this is????

There must be a great many absolutely brainless stupid men who didn't know
how to pick the woman of their lives any better than picking a winning race
horse.

Mine? I wouldn't change her for anything!!!!! Certainly after being married
to the greatest lady in the world for 63 years and the concept of not living
with her never crossed my mind until she passed away a couple of moths ago.

Now I live in  a house! Not home ! Even with the great number of friends who
come to visit, call and write and invite me to visit wonderful places about
the world! Divorce? Nonsense....... The idiots picked the wrong mate in the
first place!

There are many men here on the LUG who see your post about the losers as a
wasted time of life by morons who can't cope with another's feelings, nor
the gives and takes of being married. It's never been a one way street!
Stupidity and stubbornness have more to do with it in many cases!

Or the reason for getting married to a particular woman was only because she
happened to be the best piece of ass the guy ever had!!!! Trust me a damn
poor reason for marrying for life.

I see you are not married? Very unfortunate for you to go through life
without a loving partner by your side!

cheers,
Dr. Ted