Subject: [Leica] Señoritas in the Subway
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 18:08:14 +0200

Dear Ted, buenos dias querido amigo!

I thank very much your opinion, I always apreciate much more the
constructive critics than the "everythin very nice", this made
remember me when I was 15 I presented a film to a local Contest, I've
no obtained nathing, somebody has said, we should gave him something
for encourage this young boy!, and I've said, no thank you, wahta
really help are the critics.

Cheers!
Lluis

El 04/06/2012, a las 16:55, <tedgrant at shaw.ca> <tedgrant at shaw.ca>