Subject: [Leica] OT: in the end the guy used film, and a 6x6. - Peter
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 20:58:08 +0200

Le 4 juin 12 ? 19:38, Peter Dzwig a ?crit :

> Philippe,
>
> Is this the official portrait that goes in all the embassies,
> mairies etc etc?
>
> I don't know what the guy got paid, but...

ZIP, a gift to the national archives
He also used a digital reflex, a Leica, and shot 12 frames with his
bought new 1960 Rolleiflex, the official photo is one of this roll.

In fact, I like it, when seen XXL, as it represents well the voters
choice - in addition it doesn't need a watermark IMHO.

Bien cordialement
Philippe

> Peter
>
> Now De Gaulle, there was a man who had "official portraits"!! ;-)

Taken by a gendarme (military) photographer - free too ;-)