Subject: [Leica] IMG: San Pedro la Laguna
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 16:06:19 -0400

PESO:

This photo is from the brief time that I used Canons instead of Leicas
for digital photos.  I regret that every time I try to process them,
but Leica had not come out with digital yet.  The problem with my
Canon digital photos is that there is no detail in the shadows.  I try
to pull out detail and there's just mud there.

http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/143791300/original

Anybody have any suggestions on how to work with Canon digital files?
I'll never desert Leica again!

Tina

--
Tina Manley, ASMP