Subject: [Leica] IMG: What is she and/or he thinking?
From: oliverbryk at comcast.net (Bryk Oliver)
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 18:51:50 -0700

Thanks to everyone who took the trouble to respond to the question, "what is
she and/or he thinking?"

(  http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OBRYK/L1011806-3.JPG.html  )

Here is a preliminary collection of responses:

- I suspect that in five minutes he is blushing and she has all of the candy
;-)

- Clearly, she is trying to lead him astray in some manner.

"why is he standing at the edge of the fence turned away from me?"

"what is he looking down at?"

"what sort of bug is it? can we move it to a better place?"

"don?t we look cute in matching red outfits?"

"marriage?"

"we both fancy the colour red, and when we get divorced I'll get all his
Leicas"

Oliver