Subject: [Leica] IMG: Children with Dead Pig
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2012 10:04:50 -0400

PESO:

I was staying in this village when a passing truck hit and killed the
family pig.  That is a major disaster for the family and the pig would
have to be processed immediately or spoil in the heat.  Both parents
were working in the corn field several hours walk away so the children
managed to boil water over a fire, pour it over the pig, and scrape
the skin down by themselves.  The parents returned in time to hang and
gut the pig.

http://www.pbase.com/image/143873239

This is Scala film.  I wish I had used more of it, but it was
expensive to process!

C&C greatly appreciated!

Tina

--