Subject: [Leica] How about this one? IMG: Occupy
From: rcmphoto at yahoo.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2012 12:56:23 -0700 (PDT)

I'd say no.?? Overall it's a very ugly photo, just in technical terms (you
may have explained earlier but I've been up to my ass in pains in the ass
lately and have been missing the list).

And the blur in his hands is somewhat off-putting, and there's nothing
unusual about the shot to justify it.? Having said that if there? IS
something specific about this guy or this moment that would override the
poor technical quality? (Think "Capa at D-Day") then perhaps....

?
R. Clayton McKee
PhotoJournalist
from somewhere just south of somewhere else...

Yay or nay?

Replies: Reply from richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] How about this one? IMG: Occupy)