Subject: [Leica] LR 4.1 question
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2012 19:36:22 -0500

Geoff,

Of course it is difficult to follow - it was written by a C.P.A.  Try
reading some of our financial statements.  I tried the same thing using
LR 3.6 and PS 4 and PS 5.1 - same thing.  If I open (edit in) PS and
save the tif, viewing the two in LR (raw file and tif) the tif is much
lighter, actually blown out.  If I choose "develop" in LR for the tif,
the brightness setting is much higher than the CR2 I chose to "edit in
PS".   As I suspected from the beginning, this is obviously a conspiracy
to require an upgrade to CS6.  Thanks much for your comments.

Ken