Subject: [Leica] How about this one?
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2012 13:04:11 -0700

In my Voice of the 99% portfolio, in my initial showing of the images, I
often omit the "Black Bloc" image
http://richardmanphoto.com/PICS/20111114-L1008004-Edit.jpg

because it shows a side of the Occupy that I don't necessarily agree with.
But it's a strong image so eventually it bubbles to the "top ten." Well, of
all the images that I sent to the Soho Gallery for their National Photo
competition, they chose that one, so I guess for whatever reasons, it
resonates with the juror too.

A news story says that a video journalist was attacked because he was
taping the Anarchists letting air out of the police cars (which I suppose
could be used as evidence against them). I know there were times that I did
not choose to photograph. The "truth" can certainly be very fungible.