Subject: [Leica] Spanish INDIGNATS again protest (in my Blog)
From: gerry.walden at me.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2012 21:31:34 +0100

Lluis

It goes almost without saying that yet again your prowess as a street
shooter shines through on these images, but personally i would alter the
order in which they are displayed to get one of the images showing placards
etc. either first or second as to me the first few images could be shot at a
pop concert (or similar) and you need something to anchor them in context at
the beginning.

Hope you don't mind the comment.

Gerry

Gerry Walden