Subject: [Leica] Using M (and R) glass on a Sony NEX-7 Now DATA
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2012 12:06:08 -0500

Aram,

I tried putting your table of data into Excel, and plotting it.  When I
saved it as a tiff file, the scales were stripped off.  However, with
shutter speed as the vertical scale, and f-stop as the horizontal scale, you
can see the variations.  There are definitely some spreads in the data, but
it is hard to say whether it is just hardware variations or some sort of
correction that is applied to the Nikon inputs.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/image001+copy.tif.html

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA