Subject: [Leica] IMG: Cafe Conversations
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2012 13:12:40 -0500

Nice catch, Gerry.  I see one difference from what I have observed in my
area of the USA.  Both have their phones in their right hand.  Does this
stem from the European custom of "fork in the left hand", or from the
British custom of driving on the left side of the road?

Though it is a dangerous practice, I see many motorists with phones in the
left hand, while driving with the right hand.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA