Subject: [Leica] More photos from Provence
From: hlritter at bex.net (Howard Ritter)
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2012 16:33:22 -0400

Thanks, Peter.

I tried your suggestions and like them all in their ways, but didn't care a
whole lot for converting to B&W. I yield to no one in my affection and
respect for B&W, but the color adds so much to this scene.

And thanks for the link to the Willy Ronis photos of Vaison. I also liked
the (B&W!) picture of the stairs ascending to the "perched village" of
Gordes, which I also saw on my visit to Provence. You probably understand
why the steep stairs, but others will not, so here's a longer view of Gordes:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/hlritter/France/The+perched+village+of+Gordes.jpg.html

?howard

Replies: Reply from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] More photos from Provence)
Message from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] More photos from Provence)