Subject: [Leica] OK some real photos
From: oliverbryk at comcast.net (Bryk Oliver)
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 05:44:30 -0700

Aram wrote:
"Somehow my B&W's look a bit dark and flat in the Leica Gallery compared to
viewing them in Lightroom 4.  Monitor is calibrated with Spyder 3, but I am
viewing the web and Lightroom on the same monitor, so that should not
account for the difference I see.  Any suggestions?  Maybe they look fine on
your monitor."

The b&w images from the Olympic Peninsula look just right on my 27" iMac,
calibrated with an X-Rite i1 Profiler. When viewing my b&w's on the same
display I see differences between LR4 and Preview.
Oliver

Replies: Reply from bd at bdcolenphoto.com (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] OK some real photos)