Subject: [Leica] Old Hasselblad V with digital back, Leica, Fuji Xpro 1
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler)
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 19:38:51 -0700

Shot with 501C/M and 150mmCF T* + Leaf Aptus 22 (can be bought for about
$6k)
http://www.rgaphoto.com/sierras/content/RGA_Photo__000921MASTER2_large.html

Shot with Flexbody+40mm CFi FLE T* + P45+
http://www.rgaphoto.com/sierras/content/CF055849SwingingBridge_1_large.html

Shot with 501C/M + 120CFi T* + Leaf Aptus 22
http://www.rgaphoto.com/sierras/content/RGA_Photo__000856MASTER_large.html

Shot with 501C/M + 150CF T* + 2Xe + Leaf Aptus 22
http://www.rgaphoto.com/sierras/content/RGA_Photo__000873MASTER_large.html

Shot with 501C/M + 80mmCFi T* + Leaf Aptus 22
http://www.rgaphoto.com/sierras/content/RGA_Photo__000891MASTER_large.html

Shot with Flexbody +50mm CFi FLE + Leaf Aptus 22
http://www.rgaphoto.com/coastal/content/L_000599_MASTER_large.html

Shot with 501C/M + 150mmCF T*+ PhaseOne P45+
http://www.rgaphoto.com/coastal/content/Foothill_Creek_Master_large.html

Shot with 501C/M + 50mmCFi FLE + Aptus 22
http://www.rgaphoto.com/coastal/content/L_000513_MASTER_large.html

Never been able to get good people shots: not sure if that's because of me
or the low ASA. Alstair has done some great shooting with a 501 handheld
plus digital back on his travels.

It's a good landscape kit, but heavy. That's why I sold it all and got the
Alpa system. 1/4 the weight; 5X the sharpness...
YMMV,
Bob